2016年8月28日日曜日

One step in front of the fear and the hell of the abyss of depression

I started working for N company in April 2005

Inspirational of the ceremony? The role to read the Osetsukari, celebrate without a hitch.

It served, the circuit designer auxiliary of the in-vehicle-related motor development unit.

The first year the auxiliary of the circuit design, auxiliary of the C language of correction, we carried out the operation of the PSpice.

Carry out the work until midnight in the development of the H-car-friendly, all-night also performs quite common.

All night seemed much fun, complete degree of go finished work enhances the mind.

For H cars to derail a problem between the heating and the cost problem and Tier1 manufacturers.

Two to three years by taking advantage of the development of the first year, perform a battery cooling FAN motor development of the North American market.

But I was struggling with EMC was safely clear an effort by the whole team.

China's production plant was a business trip about two times. ... I was amazed to dirtiness of the city of China

I do not think I want to go again.

4-5 years do motor development as Tier2. Now that can be solved in one step after the noise problem

It has been selected by From Professor of Kanagawa University tuition for four years to learn in one year

Receive the Shamei

Vice President personally " to the eager , I have been working hard , me to come back a year later ," as encouraged by the

Time to work was also turned on their own that , ... I felt I protagonist

However···

Tokyo lesson is at a high level in the high speed of the professor , his master's graduation

I thought and keep up ... three months was the limit

Learn the four years in one year , it seems to have been limits to impress upon him the head in three months the knowledge of the 12 -month ...

One afternoon , stare at the Tokyo of the group of buildings with a cup of coffee at a very stairs in black coffee with one hand

If Tobiorire now become easier , keep up not by yourself miserable , it had to bother the high prideIn the brink to be Tobioriyo ,

The face of the child's face and the parents of the face and the grandmother born and his wife runs around like a revolving lantern

Revolving lantern was felt at that time I exist

Emotion causes issued before the right foot as the " fly "

Reason is us warned that " Sagero the right foot , now you 're abnormal"

We are grateful to the function of the brain . And I am grateful to the presence of his wife and child and the parents and grandmother .

http://kandaitakuya.blogspot.jp/2016/07/blog-post_19.html

Psychosis is not healed completely , go dating life , disease that life continue to dance , let's aim to remission .

You please feel free to comment or e-mail if I can help do something in psychosis .

... Because I feel that is raised is in support of me now if someone is

My grandmother was a big death at 104 years of age , had lived working hard until the end . I there is a grandmother of DNA to DNA which has been engraved on the ...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿